Friday, November 6, 2009

Juanita's still Gone. Send the Chilean Army!





Today was Juanita's ninth day away. I'm going through withdraws. I pretended to be domesticated today as I decided to cook for myself. I found a recipe in one of the kitchen cupboards for her turkey chili. I love Juanita's turkey chili. It's delicious, filling, and actually healthy. And as everyone knows, a dandy must always watch his waistline. So I went to the market, all by myself thank you, and bought exactly what the recipe called for. I took everything home and spent the rest of the day chopping, sautéing, browning, simmering and following the recipe to a 't'. Now the chili is done, and I was quite successful in replicating the deliciousness. The only problem is that the recipe didn't mention how many people it was meant to serve. So now I have 2 months worth of turkey chili. Apparently I found a recipe meant to serve the entire Chilean Army. If anyone wants some yummy turkey chili just make your way to my suite in the Orleans, and eat to your heart's content!

1 comment: