Friday, November 20, 2009

Joyeux Anniversaire, Mon Petit Minet!



Today is one of those rare "Double Post" days. The first for this blog, in fact. But I would be remiss if I didn't send out a very affectionate birthday greeting to my endearing friend, and hetero lifemate, Hilton. Happy birthday old chap. I wish I were there to salsa in celebration with you. C'est la vie.

It has been rough since Hilton moved to Chicago. Visits have been few and far between. The distance wouldn't be an issue if it weren't for the damn carbon footprint that my Gulfstream G650 puts out there. I ran through all of the carbon offsets that I bought for 2009 by mid February. Al Gore, you are the bane of my existence!




2 comments:

  1. So yet another vote in favor of my plan to move Indiana just south of Alabama? This thing's going to be on the national ballot within the next couple years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the birthday wishes my friend. A double post in my honor, most humbling. Hopefully I'll be able to hit Cincinnati sometime soon - before my carbon credits expire...

    ReplyDelete