Monday, October 26, 2009

Prepare to Usher in a New Era...

In the fast paced world of high society, image is everything. A simple faux pas could knock even the most established dandy down a few pegs on the social ladder. The most momentous blunder you could commit, even more consequential than being caught in numerous sordid positions with your male intern, is showing up at a social function wearing the same outfit as the next dandy. Even the most jet lagged dandy knows this.


As most socialites coast to coast know, Dandy Danny is always exquisitely dressed and a prominent fixture on the social scene. This blog will give everyone a chance to keep up on what Dandy Danny will be wearing on a daily basis, thus greatly diminishing the chances any poorly dressed doppelganger will commit social suicide.


It's your duty to keep informed. Knowledge is power, people. Power.

4 comments:

  1. Holy D-blog! Oh, and nice sketch! Also, what kind of music do dandies listen to? I just pulled out some ish from the Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain to show the intern. I'm also wearing a trendy little hat - gifted by a dandy I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dandy indeed! I expect to see tens, if not dozens, of dandy clones sporting their danny-like duds out on the town. Keep up the good looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dear Hilton,

    Dandies definitely appreciate a vast array of music, including a fashionable ukulele diddy or three. Other than that, dandies for the most part stick to classical, opera, and Led Zeppelin.

    Thank you for your question.
    Dandy Danny

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dear Arian,

    You're right, I do own the good looks! Thank you very much for affirming what all 67 mirrors in my abode have been telling me for years. I will definitely not squander my inconceivable good looks on petty things such as drugs and philandering. Rather I will commit my abundant good looks to teaching the poor and homeless about appropriate color combinations, seasonal fashion trends and when it's not ok to wear white.

    Thank you for your support.
    Dandy Danny

    ReplyDelete